We will be giving away prizes from our friends at Brick by Brick and House of Blues San Diego. Come in costume and the best costumes will get free tickets!
Thank you for being a vendor at Metal Swap Meet 2018.
Please read this whole page before contacting us with questions. Here’s what you need to know about vending.
- Your space is 10×10 feet
- Vendors need to arrive no later than 9am. If you are late, you will be denied without refund.
- No alcoholic beverages in the vendor areas. If they are found, you will be asked to leave.
- Vendor spots are first come, first serve. The people who arrive last will be positioned furthest away from the entrance.
- We provide you with a 6 foot x 30″ table, and 2 folding chairs.
- There are no electrical hookups on site this year.
- You may bring a canopy that is no larger than 10×10 feet.
- You may have 2 people at your booth.
- Vendors may not unload from, or park vehicles in the Metal Swap Meet area. You will need to cart in your stuff from where you parked (see map below)
- Pack up all your stuff. Do not leave trash, canopies, or anything else. Just leave the table and chairs we provided for you.
- Look after your neighbors. We have not had issues with shoplifters, but please help each other out by being watchful.
- Smoking only in permitted designated areas.
- Have fun! This year, we wanted to spotlight our awesome vendors, and we thank you for being a part of the Metal Swap Meet!
The red area is the vendor area, the blue areas are where you can park. You may park at the Performance Archery parking lot. All other lots from neighboring business are at your own risk. We are not responsible if your car is ticketed or towed.
- Halloween Costume Contest at Metal Swap Meet October 15, 2018
- Metal Swap Meet 2018 Vendor Info October 9, 2018
- 2017 San Diego Metal Swap Meet recap June 5, 2017
- Thank you! May 10, 2017
- 4/24/2017 update / tips April 24, 2017
- Metal Swap Meet on The Vinyl Exam Podcast April 7, 2017
- Limited Package: Metal Swap Meet V.I.P. and Superjoint After Party March 17, 2017